Technip Energies Recruitment Notification for Graduate Trainee positions, Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Technip Energies on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Technip Energies, this is your chance to apply Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
Technip Energies is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|0 - 1 years
|Noida , Uttar Pradesh
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – RPA Uipath, reporting directly to RPA COE Lead to join our Automation & Digital team based in Noida India.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design , develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Hands on experience on RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script ,.Net.
- Ui path developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work in 24×7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
- Professional manner and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in telephone-based support is desirable
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to the root cause of problems
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Focuses activities on customer business priorities
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter-end
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee post at Technip Energies includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Technip Energies Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Technip Energies Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh