Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 - Teradata is recruiting BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Test Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Teradata Recruitment Notification - Teradata Career Notification for Associate Test Engineer role | Teradata job opening Online Application. Teradata is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Test Engineer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Teradata, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Test Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Yrs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Teradata :
Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Detailed Job Description :
Candidate is expected to work closely with the team to Test product features, assist in Release testing and setup complex test environments. Exposure to scripting skills and working exposure in CI/CD, Version control tools will be a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation and maintenance of existing test cases plus the addition of new test cases
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Desired but not required skills
- SQL, Teradata Database Knowledge, preferably Teradata
- Knowledge on Testing tools – Open source
- Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming
- Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks
Develop, enhance and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager. Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades. Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment. Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
- Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
- Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Test Engineer post at Teradata includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Teradata Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Teradata Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,