Teradata Recruitment Notification for Technical Support Specialist Trainee positions, Teradata Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Teradata on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Teradata, this is your chance to apply.
Teradata Recruitment 2023
Teradata is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Support Specialist Trainee. Here, you will find more information about the Technical Support Specialist Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Teradata Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Technical Support Specialist Trainee
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
The Teradata Base Support team is a 24×7 high volume global support center. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems, both internal and external.
What You’ll Do:
As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts. You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Support Specialist Trainee post at Teradata includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Teradata Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Teradata Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Teradata Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Teradata Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Teradata Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana