TESCO Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : TESCO – As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco Bengaluru is the only international technology and retail operations centre for Tesco worldwide – we make the Tesco experience better for millions of our customers and simpler for over 4,60,000 colleagues around the world. Established in 2004, Tesco Bengaluru is pivotal to Tesco, and we enable its business with our expertise in technology, business operations, property, finance and commercial services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Kaenataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
Impact & Value
- Suggests improvements to processes and methodologies to speed delivery
- Questions requirements and challenges where necessary
- Can identify value of tasks & always works on the highest priority items.
- Ability to take initiative to communicate interact and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
- Should have prior experience in Monitoring and Alerting.
- Should have done at least 4 end-to-end implementations in Oracle Fusion.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Experienced in understanding the business requirements for solutions writing technical design & unit test case documents.
- Good Understanding of HCM Extract. BI Publisher Oracle PL/SQL Template (eText rtf excel etc…) HDL PBL Fast Form
- Understands framework and enough of tool ecosystem of chosen language to implement end to end component with minimal assistance
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance
- Must have project experienced in Oracle Cloud Applications like Fusion HCM. Should have prior experience in Build supporting integrations and reporting tools.
- Able to prepare proof of concept and demonstrate them.
- Should have basic functional knowledge on multiple modules such as Core HR Payroll Absence Management. This is to understand the how the integration should be built based on the requirement.
Skills Required For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- HCM Fusion Tools – HCM Extract BI Publisher Oracle PL/SQL Template (eText rtf excel etc…) HDL PBL.
- Oracle PL/SQL
- HCM Fusion Tools – Fast Formula Fusion Security
- HCM Functional Modules – Core HR Payroll Absence Management
- Knowledge on seeded REST APIs provided by Oracle Fusion
- Basic knowledge on PaaS – SOACS and MFTCS
Documents to be Carried for Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.