Textron Off Campus Drive 2021 - Textron is recruiting BE, B.Tech - Mechanical, Automobile candidates for the role of Engineer - 1 Apply Online @ official website
Textron Recruitment Notification - Textron Career Notification for Engineer - 1 role | Textron job opening Online Application. Textron is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer - 1 positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech - Mechanical, Automobile are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Textron, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer - 1 post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - 1|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical, Automobile|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Textron :
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training.
Detailed Job Description :
- Follows and maintains the departmental processes and procedures.
- Prepares 2- and 3D technical illustrations and parts lists utilizing engineering models, drawings, physical parts, previously prepared manuals, electronic parts lists and other information.
- Interacts with Engineering and Service Parts in determining the required service parts.
- Creates Owner’s Manual and Service Guides, Service Parts Manuals, Technician’s Repair and Service Manuals and Field Kits.
- Conducts self-check publications prior to peer-reviews.
- Produces label artwork for company products and other graphics used by the company.
- Revises all previously described documents.
- Accomplishes all work using computer generated artwork and text.
- Assures that the tech pubs tracking sheet is kept accurate and up to date.
- Corresponds daily with senior team members, Augusta tech pubs team and Engineers to resolve any queries regarding new development or Change Notice tasks.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Prepares 2- and 3D technical illustrations and parts lists utilizing engineering models, drawings, physical parts, previously prepared manuals, electronic parts lists and other information.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer - 1 post at Textron includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Textron Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Textron Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Textron Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Textron Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Textron Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Textron Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,