Thermo Fisher Recruitment Notification for Digital Engineering Intern positions, Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Notification was officially announced by Thermo Fisher on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Thermo Fisher, this is your chance to apply Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment job vacancy.
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment
Thermo Fisher is recruiting B.Sc, M.Sc candidates for the role of Digital Engineering Intern. Here, you will find more information about the Digital Engineering Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Overview
|Digital Engineering Intern
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- We are Digital Platform and Engineering Team – the software center of excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, Instrument software, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab efficiency. These solutions
- provide rich content, selection tools, teamwork tools and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
- create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the inquisitive way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
- enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
- We give them the flexibility to access what they need when they need it, allowing them to select and receive products and services across multiple channels. We apply industry standard methodologies to the design, development, and deployment of world-class software products built to demonstrate the power and scalability of the cloud
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in the business to understand and provide guidance to product requirements.
- Create, update, maintain, and complete test plans that include manual test cases
- Develop and maintain assets to support test cases including configurations and data
- Work closely with software and manual test engineers to resolve issues
- Report on testing results and track issues to completion
- Solve, report and track issues in the issue tracking software
- Develop independent test plans, procedures, scripts
- Develop and maintain libraries of reusable test objects
- Develop comprehensive test plans
- Create metrics and increase test coverage using the automated systems
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- final year students/2023 passed out
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or higher) in Biotechnology or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of concepts of cell biology and flow cytometry.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skill.
- Test data preparation, Defect identification, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with a distributed team of testers and automation engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Digital Engineering Intern post at Thermo Fisher includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thermo Fisher Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Selection Process?
Ans. Thermo Fisher Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka