Thermo Fisher - Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment is recruiting B.Sc, M.Sc candidates for the role of Digital Engineering Intern Apply Online @ official website
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Recruitment Notification - Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Career Notification for Digital Engineering Intern role | Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment job opening Online Application. Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment is currently recruiting candidates for Digital Engineering Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.Sc, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Digital Engineering Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Digital Engineering Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment :
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $44 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
Detailed Job Description :
- We are Digital Platform and Engineering Team – the software center of excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, Instrument software, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab efficiency. These solutions
- provide rich content, selection tools, teamwork tools and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
- create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the inquisitive way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
- enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
- We give them the flexibility to access what they need when they need it, allowing them to select and receive products and services across multiple channels. We apply industry standard methodologies to the design, development, and deployment of world-class software products built to demonstrate the power and scalability of the cloud
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in the business to understand and provide guidance to product requirements.
- Create, update, maintain, and complete test plans that include manual test cases
- Develop and maintain assets to support test cases including configurations and data
- Work closely with software and manual test engineers to resolve issues
- Report on testing results and track issues to completion
- Solve, report and track issues in the issue tracking software
- Develop independent test plans, procedures, scripts
- Develop and maintain libraries of reusable test objects
- Develop comprehensive test plans
- Create metrics and increase test coverage using the automated systems
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- final year students/2023 passed out
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or higher) in Biotechnology or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of concepts of cell biology and flow cytometry.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skill.
- Test data preparation, Defect identification, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with a distributed team of testers and automation engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Digital Engineering Intern post at Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Thermo Fisher )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thermo Fisher – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thermo Fisher ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thermo Fisher ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,