Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 | Thermo Fisher Scientific has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 : Thermo Fisher Scientific has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Thermo Fisher Scientific you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific : Thermo Fisher Scientific INC is the world leader in serving science with revenue of 17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Detailed Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
We are seeking enthusiastic software test engineers who will scope, design, implement, and maintain automated and manual tests for highly advanced bioinformatics software. We require strong coding skills as well as a solid understanding of Quality Assurance principles and Continuous Integration methods.
- You will write positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies.
- You are excited and passionate about participating in an Agile/SCRUM setting to meet and exceed customer expectations and continuously drive towards quality improvements. You like the idea of partnering with users and other team members to brainstorm the best possible approaches to validating systems. You welcome the challenge of working in a fast- paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely excited about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition.
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other scientists and product managers in the business to understand and provide input to product requirements.
- Analyze and develop test plans and protocols for AWS/Web based scientific analysis software that analyses samples and runs various algorithms for detecting variations in genes and annotate and filter them to perform research into personalized medicine, AgBio, infectious disease, and other applications.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Perform QA activities such as estimation, test design, test execution, test results analysis and reporting.
- Maintain excellent knowledge base of industry trends and developments.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- Knowledge of Agile development Knowledge of test automation frameworks Excellent oral and written communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Bioinformatics - next-generation sequencing and assay design. Languages: Python, Perl, Linux/Unix scripting MS in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science or equivalent Ability to review, synthesize, and present scientific data and methods. Significant academic or professional experience with computer programming or scripting as well as a solid understanding of modern software architecture. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
Documents to be Carried for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Thermo Fisher Scientific this hiring for which position ?
Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring candidates for Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires