Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Thermo Fisher Scientific INC is the world leader in serving science with revenue of 17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
||Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Staff Engineer - Software|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Yrs|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Staff Engineer - Software includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2020 :
This position will work within the Services SW organization to develop and implement SW solutions with aim of enabling IOT based instrument support capabilities. Candidate must be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions. Be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive web sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customers. Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Responsible for architecture, initial design of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently
- Experience working with a broad team of internal and external resources to deliver S/W on time and on budget. Experience interfacing with team members in a geographically dispersed environment.
Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2020 :
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Strong leadership skills, experience working with geographically distributed team, should be able to manage a small team
- Experience building highly scalable and available web applications on top of multi-tiered systems utilizing Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Linux, Java, Java Script/jQuery, Unix, NO SQL, SQL, HTML/CSS, REST, Continues Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Extensive experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, Hibernate and JSON/XML/Ajax
- Ability to develop and guide a test driven development approach using frameworks like JUnit
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
Documents to be Carried for Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.