Thiruvarur District Jobs 2020 | Cook, Cook Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies : 286 | Last Date: 30.09.2020 | Download application form @ tiruvarur.nic.in
Thiruvarur District Jobs 2020: Thiruvarur District (திருவாரூர் மாவட்டம்) – Social Welfare Department announced new job notification for the posts of Noon Meal Organisers, Cook & Cook Assistants under Puratchi Thalaivar MGR Nutritious Meal Project, Thiruvarur. As per the notification, 286 vacancies are filled by Thiruvarur District. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu. The District announced new job notification on 23.09.2020. Applicants can download application form @ tiruvarur.nic.in. Application should reach the office on or before 30.09.2020.
Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Only Women candidates are eligible for the above said posts. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Application should reach the particular Panchayat/ Municipality Office. Selection may be on the basis of Interview/ Test. More details like immediate jobs openings in Thiruvarur, Jobs in Thiruvarur, Jobs in Thiruvarur for female, Thiruvarur District Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card/ etc. will be published in official website.
|Organization Name||Thiruvarur District (திருவாரூர் மாவட்டம்)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jjobs|
|Job Role||Noon Meal Organisers, Cook & Cook Assistants|
|Qualification||5th , 8th , 10th , 12th|
|Total Vacancy||286 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Thiruvarur , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.3,000-24,200 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Noon Meal Organisers, Cook & Cook Assistants includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Tiruvarur Jobs 2020 :
- Overall 286 vacancies are allocated for Tiruvarur District.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Noon Meal Organisers||66|
Eligibility Criteria for Thiruvarur District Vacancies 2020 :
- Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்): 10th pass (Gen/ OBC) and 8th Pass/ Fail (ST).
- Cooks (சமையலர்): 8th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்): 5th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|General Candidates||21-40 Years|
|Tribe Aspirants||20-40 Years|
|Destitute/ Widow Applicants||18-40 Years|
|However Check notification|
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to particular Panchayat/ Municipality Office by in person or through post.
There is no application fee required for BDO Office Cook, Assistant Cook, Organizer Recruitment.
Steps to Download Application for Thiruvarur Government Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website salem.nic.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Requirement for Noon meal Organizer, Cook and Cook Assistant posting”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up Salem District Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Salem Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.