Thomson Reuters - Thomson Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Customer Success Executive Apply Online @ official website
Thomson Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Thomson Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Customer Success Executive role | Thomson Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Thomson Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Success Executive positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thomson Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Success Executive post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Thomson Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Success Executive|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Thomson Recruitment 2023 :
Table of contents
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
Detailed Job Description :
- Closes renewals and simple upsell opportunities for assigned accounts and/ or geography
- Support low-touch customers with end-to-end renewal motion (supported by digital tools, autorenewal and self-serve options)
- Manage high-risk low-touch accounts to reduce likelihood of churn and, ideally, drive growth
- Generate qualified leads for cross-sell / complex upsell to be handed off to Sales Executives
- Identifies the best virtual channel for engagement with customers
- Supports in developing and executing account and / or territory growth strategies
- Possesses core knowledge across products within the subsegment and engages Product and/ or Sales Specialists where deep product expertise is required to drive to close
- Understands specific customer archetypes and needs which are most prevalent within the subsegment and account and/ or territory
- Handles all escalations from Digital chat Assists
- Uses an automated and insight-driven Salesforce workflow to progress deals. Enters and maintains clean customer information in Gainsight (if deployed within subsegment) for respective book of customers.
- Utilizes tools like trigger-based, auto-renewals engine, 24×7 phone support w/ 4 hour response, digital marketing campaigns, email & web support to improve productivity
- KPIs include-Nurturing opportunities and moving more renewals outside the ‘digital first’ selling scenarios
- Revenue $ and growth
- Renewal / retention rate (%)
- Customer Satisfaction / Net Promoter Score
- Qualified leads passed to sales (#)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Degree-level education or Bachelor’s degree equivalent
- Potentially new graduate (Bachelor’s degree equivalent) who is eager to learn with interest / background in accounting, law, or technology
- 0 – 2 years experience in Customer Success, Customer Service / Support, and / or SaaS implementation
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Success Executive post at Thomson Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thomson Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Thomson Reuters )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thomson Reuters – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thomson Reuters ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thomson Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thomson Reuters ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,