Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 - Thomson Reuters is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Systems Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Notification - Thomson Reuters Career Notification for Associate Systems Engineer role | Thomson Reuters job opening Online Application. Thomson Reuters is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Systems Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thomson Reuters, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Systems Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Thomson Reuters Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Detailed Job Description :
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover with BLR and US teams
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Monitoring LAN comprising of Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewall.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and Switches.
- Troubleshooting & resolving hardware failures and traffic management issues
- Maintain Network availability, Capacity and Quality of service to meet SLA targets through proactively monitoring and evaluating.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Timely response to e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure / Application & LAN Networks.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be in a position to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- CCNA/MCSC is an added advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Systems Engineer post at Thomson Reuters includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thomson Reuters Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,