Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 - Thomson Reuters has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Systems Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 - Thomson Reuters has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Systems Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 : Thomson Reuters has to recruit candidates for Associate Systems Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Thomson Reuters you can use this recruitment.
|Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Systems Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover with BLR and US teams
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Monitoring LAN comprising of Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewall.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and Switches.
- Troubleshooting & resolving hardware failures and traffic management issues
- Maintain Network availability, Capacity and Quality of service to meet SLA targets through proactively monitoring and evaluating.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Timely response to e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure / Application & LAN Networks.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be in a position to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- CCNA/MCSC is an added advantage.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thomson Reuters Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka