Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 - Thomson Reuters is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 - Thomson Reuters is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Notification - Thomson Reuters Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Thomson Reuters job opening Online Application. Thomson Reuters is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thomson Reuters, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Detailed Job Description :
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
- Executes on provided design
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Thomson Reuters includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thomson Reuters Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thomson Reuters off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,