Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 - Thomson Reuters is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graphics Intern Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 - Thomson Reuters is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graphics Intern Apply Online @ official website
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Notification - Thomson Reuters Career Notification for Graphics Intern role | Thomson Reuters job opening Online Application. Thomson Reuters is currently recruiting candidates for Graphics Intern positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thomson Reuters, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graphics Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graphics Intern|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Detailed Job Description :
- Create daily breaking news graphics
- Generate story and graphics ideas from the news of the day
- Identify and report out bespoke or interesting data sets
- Work closely with our global graphics team
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Have a passion for visual storytelling
- Be excited about telling stories in new ways.
- Have a some skills associated with data visualisation
- Have some front development experience
- As a plus, have ability with Adobe Illustrator, mapmaking software such as QGIS, programmatic data manipulation and charting skills in languages such as R or Python and front end web development skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graphics Intern post at Thomson Reuters includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thomson Reuters Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting