Thryve Digital - Thryve Digital Off Campus is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Trainee – Process Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Thryve Digital Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Thryve Digital Off Campus Career Notification for Trainee – Process Analyst role | Thryve Digital Off Campus job opening Online Application. Thryve Digital Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee – Process Analyst positions in Chennai, Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Thryve Digital Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee – Process Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Thryve Digital Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee – Process Analyst|
|Job Location||, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Thryve Digital Off Campus :
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Detailed Job Description :
Under general supervision, responsible for enrollment and billing activities for the membership, enrollment & billing department. Performing membership and billing activities for clients and/or members. Duties Include verifying enrollment status, making changes to records, addressing enrollment questions or Concerns, resolving membership and billing issues, and accessing/updating enrollment and billing Databases.
1. Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts to promptly resolve discrepancies in Membership and billing information and to promptly provide accurate responses to written, telephone and Online inquiries
2. Process and maintain membership data. Manage multiple production oriented tasks and responsibilities.
3. Perform various billing, accounts receivable, and reconciliation activities.
4. Create and distribute membership/billing materials and communications to clients/members.
5. Ensures acceptable service levels, metrics, and/or other performance guarantees are met.
6. Conduct research to ensure issue resolution.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong financial aptitude
- 20 to 25 -key data entry with both quality and speed
- Prior healthcare industry experience
- Prior Enrollment and Billing experience.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee – Process Analyst post at Thryve Digital Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Thryve Digital Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Thryve Digital )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Thryve Digital – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Thryve Digital ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Thryve Digital Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Thryve Digital ?
The Job location for this post is , Chennai, Hyderabad
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,