Tide - Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of Complaints Associate Apply Online @ official website
Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Complaints Associate role | Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Complaints Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Tide Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Complaints Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Tide Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Complaints Associate|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Who Are Tide At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for a Complaint Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing complaints from members and non- members regarding our products, services or customer service.
As a Complaints Associate, You’ll Be Expected To
- Take ownership of complaints from start to finish, ensuring that all complaints are correctly logged on our complaints management system;
- Investigate complaints and identify the root cause of the issue;
- Communicate with complainants through various channels such as email or phone to resolve their complaints in a timely and professional manner;
- Work closely with the relevant departments within Tide to identify any systemic issues and develop solutions to prevent future complaints;
- Maintain required productivity levels whilst ensuring complaints are resolved to high quality standards and handled in line with processes and procedures within regulatory time frames.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in customer service from any finance industry
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Ability to use industry tools like GSuite, Slack and Jira
- Organised with the ability to multitask
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- Accurate with good attention to detail
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Complaints Associate post at Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Tide )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tide – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tide ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Tide Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tide ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,