TIFR – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Recruitment 2020 | Clerk, Tradesman, Work Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date 23.07.2020 | TIFR Mumbai Recruitment Notification @ www.tifr.res.in
TIFR Recruitment 2020: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 23 vacancies. As per the TIFR recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 2020/4], apply online link has been activated and last date to apply this TIFR jobs is 23.07.2020. According to the TIFR Mumbai notice, these 23 vacancies are allotted for Scientific Officer, Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk, Work Assistant, Security Guard, Project Medical Officer & Project Scientific Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in central govt can use this TIFR Job Opportunity.
TIFR recruitment notification & TUFR Mumbai jobs apply online link is available @ www.tifr.res.in. Incomplete applications (online) and off-line applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of TIFR Latest vacancy, upcoming TIFR Mumbai notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Job Category||Central govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientific Officer, Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk, Work Assistant, Security Guard, Project Medical Officer, Project Scientific Officer|
|Qualification||SSC/ HSC/ Degree/ Engineering/ PG degree/ Ph.D./ Diploma/ ITI/ MBBS|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs. 28,040 - 1,03,881|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientific Officer, Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk, Work Assistant, Security Guard, Project Medical Officer, Project Scientific Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TIFR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 23 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Clerk, Tradesman, Work Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass SSC/ HSC/ Degree/ Engineering/ PG degree/ Ph.D./ Diploma/ ITI/ MBBS from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 28 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via either online or offline
- Address : Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005
How to apply TIFR Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tifr.res.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO.2020/4 [Careers]”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TIFR Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.