Tivo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ www.tivo.com
Company Profile : Tivo
TiVo brings entertainment together, making it easy to find, watch and enjoy. We serve up the best movies, shows and videos from across live TV, on-demand, streaming services and countless apps. To the watchers, go ahead! Dissect and discuss. Analyze and obsess. Watch what you want, when you can, on your own terms. To the creators, revel in the comfort of knowing your programs are fueling fandom. Leave the details to us.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - SDET|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer - SDET includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Tivo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Tivo Jobs 2020 :
- Design Test scripts for new and existing features from product specifications
- Develop new or update existing test scripts in Perl or Java
- Participate in Code review and test design reviews
- Interact with Development Engineers and understand the test ability of features and request for test hooks/points in the product
- Interact with team based off-shore and guide the team in the execution and analysis of automated tests
- Manage and maintain test bed and test environment
- Develop common testing libraries/APIs that can be shared by other testing teams
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the team and make recommendations
- Open bugs for problems found in the product and ensure timely resolution of open bugs
Skills Required For Tivo Jobs 2020 :
- 2-5 years of experience developing automated tests
- Good knowledge of Programming and/or scripting languages
- Experience in Python or Java preferred
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix is a must.
- Good experience in automation & API Testing
- A proven track record of designing and developing automated tests
- Excellent Test Automation knowledge including development of tests for web services
- Experience in testing web services and databases such as MySQL/Oracle
- Solid understanding of application servers such as Tomcat/ Appache and web technologies
- Excellent design and analysis skills with a strong understanding of testing methodologies ( black box, White box ) and test tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with off-shore team is a plus
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and use of Code coverage tools is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Tivo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tivo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.