TN 10th Result 2020 | Tamilnadu SSLC Exam Result Date : 10.08.2020 | Download 10th / Tenth / SSLC Public Exam Temporary Mark sheet @ tnresults.nic.in
TN 10th Result 2020: As per the TN Govt Latest News, Government of Tamilnadu – Directorate of Government Examinations (அரசுத் தேர்வுகள் இயக்ககம்) has declared the Tamilnadu Result for 10th/ SSLC/ Tenth Public Exam for the Academic Year 2019-20 on 10.08.2020 at 9.30 am. Due to Coronavirus pandemic, TN government had cancelled the SSLC examination. Now TN DGE has decided to publish the Tamilnadu 10th Result for students who are eagerly waiting to see their TN SSLC Result 2020. Students who want to know their TN 10th Public Exam Marks, kindly see your Tamilnadu 10th results/ TN SSLC Mark Sheet at following website i.e. tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in & dge2.tn.nic.in. Candidates need their registration number & date of birth to check Tamilnadu 10th Exam Result 2020.
Tamilnadu DGE has decided to give the marks to the students based on their half yearly and quarterly examinations marks as well as on their attendance. Recently Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami said 80% of the marks for SSLC examination will be based on the marks scored by the students in their half yearly and quarterly examinations and remaining 20% marks will be based on the attendance. Tamilnadu 10th Exam result will be released for following subjects (i.e.) Language, English, Mathematics, Optional Language, Sceince, Social Science and Vocational. More details of TNDGE 10th Exam Result 2020, TN SSLC Exam Result, Tamilnadu 10th Result Date, TN Results for 10th Exam and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Tamil Nadu 12th /HSC/Plus 2 public exam is an eligibility examination for bachelor Degree. Directorate of Government Examination of Tamilnadu shortly called as DGE conducts plus 2/12th/HSC public exam every year. DGE has been conducting government examination since 1975. Headquarter of DGE is located in Chennai, Capital of Tamilnadu until now. Presently, DGE has seven regional offices across India. A report says, every year DGE conducts exams for nearly twenty five lakhs students.
Details of Tamilnadu SSLC Exam Result 2020
|Organization Name||Government of Tamilnadu – Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE)|
|Name of the Class||10th/ SSLC/ Tenth|
|Tamilnadu 10th Exam Result Date||10.08.2020|
|TN SSLC Result Status||Available Now|
|Official Website||tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in & dge2.tn.nic.in|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about TN 10th Result. Here you will get information like Tamilnadu SSLC result details, TN 10th result date, how to download and direct link.
How to check Tamilnadu SSLC/ 10th Public Exam Result 2020
- Go to the official website tnresults.nic.in or dge1.tn.nic.in or dge2.tn.nic.in
- Find Tamilnadu 10th Result link, click on the link.
- Now you can enter your registration number & date of birth.
- Then click Get Marks, you marks will be appeared on the screen.
- You may download it for your use.