TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020 | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை | Fisheries Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 20.06.2020 | Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment Application Form @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020: A new job notification was released by Tamilnadu Fisheries Department (தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை) on 05.06.2020. Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for the post of Fisheries Technical Assistant to be appointed purely on temporary basis for a period of one year. Currently TN Fisheries Dept has 01 vacancy in Chennai District. As per the TN Fisheries 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Fisheries Technical Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given Chennai address on or before the last date 20.06.2020.
TN Fisheries will recruit the aspirants via interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020 notification & TN Fisheries Jobs Application form is available @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. More details of Fisheries Department jobs in Tamilnadu, upcoming Tn Fishiers Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Fisheries Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.F.Sc./M.F.Sc./M.Sc. Marine Biology/Zoology|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Chennai|
|Salary||Rs.20000 per month|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Fisheries Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (14.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.F.Sc./M.F.Sc./M.Sc. Marine Biology/Zoology from recognized university.
- Candidates having M.F.Sc./ field experience will be preferred.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN Fisheries selection may be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : Centre for aquaculture Research and Development (CARD), O/o the Director of Fisheries, 3rd floor, Integrated office complex for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35
How to apply Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ Appointment of Fisheries Technical Assistant purely on temporary basis for a period of one year to work in Centre For Aquaculture Research And Development (CARD) ” , click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TN Fisheries Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TN Fisheries Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Educational Details & etc.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online