TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 | Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy has announced 25 Vacancies for Office Assistant Posts in Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Last Date to apply 31.12.2020 | www.jobvision.in
TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Office Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 17.12.2020.8th std Pass candidates can apply for 25 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 31.12.2020 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Office Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Qualification||8th std Pass|
|Total Vacancy||25 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy : The Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Department is established to look after the Medical Systems such as Siddha, Ayurveda,Unani, Yoga and Naturopathy and Homoeopathy. The Department is functioning with the following aims and objectives.
Vacancy Details for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020
Total Post : 25 Vacancies for Office Assistant Post
Education Qualification and skill requirement for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have passed 8th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees and payment details for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020
- There is no any appication fees for apply to this post
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month)Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month)
selection process :
- TN health OA selection will be based on interview.
How to apply TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 17.12.2020 to 31.12.2020. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy website https://www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 31.12.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|Director (Administration) District Revenue Officer, Medical and Rural Welfare, Denampalattai, Chennai-06|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 17.12.2020
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 31.12.2020
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020?
8th std Pass Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 ?
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy released 25 vacancies for Office Assistant Posts
✅ How to apply for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
18 to 30 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020?
The Job location for this post is Chennai Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 17.12.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
31.12.2020 is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online