TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 - Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy has announced 25 Vacancies for Office Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 31.12.2020
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Recruitment - TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant job Notification | Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Recruitment Notification. The TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Office Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 17.12.2020 , and applications are open to 8th std Pass candidates for 25 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 31.12.2020 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Qualification||8th std Pass|
|Total Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy :
The Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Department is established to look after the Medical Systems such as Siddha, Ayurveda,Unani, Yoga and Naturopathy and Homoeopathy. The Department is functioning with the following aims and objectives.
Office Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Office Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 25 vacancies for Office Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Total Post : 25 Vacancies for Office Assistant Post
Education Qualification :
- Applicants must have passed 8th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees :
- There is no any appication fees for apply to this post
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Office Assistant - Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per Month)
selection process :
- TN health OA selection will be based on interview.
How to apply TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant posts through offline (by postal) mode from 17.12.2020 to 31.12.2020. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 31.12.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Director (Administration) District Revenue Officer, Medical and Rural Welfare, Denampalattai, Chennai-06|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||17.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||31.12.2020|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
Double click Below button to Download TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 Application form
Download Apply Form
TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TN Health Department Recruitment 2020 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from17.12.2020
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
31.12.2020 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You