TN LabourTamilnadu Labour Department Recruitment 2020 | Record Clerk & Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 69 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | TNCWWB Recruitment Notification @ labour.tn.gov.in
TN Labour Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Labour Department has released the new job notice [Notification No 01/2020] on 10.09.2020 for Direct Recruitment of Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்) for the post of Driver (ஓட்டுநர்) and Record Clerk (பதிவுரு எழுத்தர்) for the year of 2020. TNCWWB invites online mode application from eligible candidates. There are 69 vacancies are filled by Tamilnadu Labour Dept. As per the TNCWWB recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated on 10.09.2020 and it will be ended on 30.09.2020. Aspirants who want to get Tamilnadu government jobs can use this TN Labour Jobs 2020.
Tamilnadu Labour Department recruitment notification & TNCWWB recruitment apply online link is available @ labour.tn.gov.in. TN Labour Dept will conduct Test/ Interview & Driving Test for Driver posts and Test/ Interview for Clerk posts and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Applicants who are seeking 10th Pass jobs/ 8th Pass jobs in TN State can utilize this TNCWWB Vacancy 2020. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of TNCWWB latest vacancy, upcoming TN Labour Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Record Clerk , Driver|
|Total Vacancy||69 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15700 - 60000 ( Per Month )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Record Clerk , Driver includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TNCWWB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 69 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Record Clerk||37||Rs.15900 – 50400|
|Driver||32||Rs.19500 – 62000|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Labour Clerk & Driver Vacancy
- Record Clerk: Should pass 10th std.
- Driver: Must pass 8th std or equivalent and should have valid driving license.
|Record Clerk||10th Pass|
|Driver||i) 8th pass or equivalent qualification ii) Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Licence iii) 2 Year Driving Experience iv) candidates must have a good Knowledge in-vehicle Parts|
- TN Labour Dept will conduct Test/ Interview & Driving Test for Driver posts and Test/ Interview for Clerk posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & Widow candidates and Rs.500 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
How to apply Tamilnadu Labour Department Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website labour.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம், பதிவுரு எழுத்தர் மற்றும் ஓட்டுநர் தேர்வு (TNCWWB Recruitment – Record Clerk/Driver)- Click here to apply”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TNCWWB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online