TN MRB Recruitment 2023 - Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced 93 Vacancies for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts Posts. Last Date to apply 09.03.2023
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Recruitment - TN MRB Recruitment 2023 for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts posts | Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Recruitment Notification | TN MRB Online Application @ https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/. The TN MRB has announced a new job opportunity for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts posts. This notification was released on 17.02.2023 . Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma can apply for the 93 vacancies available Tamilnadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 09.03.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Ophthalmic Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancy||93 Post|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) :
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.
TN MRB Ophthalmic Assistant Posts Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the TN MRB Ophthalmic Assistant Posts posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
TN MRB has released 93 vacancies for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Details||Ophthalmic Assistant|
Education Qualification :
- Passed the two year Ophthalmic Assistant course conducted, by a Government Medical College or any other institution recognized by the Directorate of Medical Education; or
- Two year diploma in Optometry conducted by a Government Medical College or any other institution recognized by the Directorate of Medical Education and passed the three month condensed Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant course conducted by the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Chennai or any other institution recognized by the Directorate of Medical Education.
Application fees :
- SC, SCA, ST,DAP(PH), DW Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years) SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC&DNC||Maximum Age (in years) OC|
|a.||For all categories||18||No Maximum Age Limit||32*|
|b.||Differently AbledPerson||18||No Maximum Age Limit||42*|
|c.||Ex-Servicemen||18||No Maximum Age Limit||50*|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TN MRB official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Ophthalmic Assistant Posts - Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Ophthalmic Assistant - Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay Matrix Level-11)
selection process :
- Oral Test
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest TN MRB Recruitment 2023 for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts posts through online mode from 17.02.2023 to 09.03.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||17.02.2023|
|Last date to apply||09.03.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply TN MRB Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 17.02.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.03.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You