TN PWD Recruitment 2022 - Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu has announced 500 Vacancies for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts. Last Date to apply 19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal)
Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu Recruitment - TN PWD Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts | Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ http://boat-srp.com/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts. This notification was released on 10.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Engineering , Diploma can apply for the 500 vacancies available Tamilnadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal). Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Qualification||Engineering , Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||500 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 8000 to 9000 ( per month)|
|Last Date||19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu :
Table of contents
In pursuance of the recommendations of the Scientific Manpower Committee, the Apprenticeship Training Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders in Engineering was introduced during post-independence era by the then Ministry of Education, Government of India, under a scheme which was known as Practical Training Stipendiary Scheme (PTS Scheme). In this Scheme, a limited number of Graduates and Diploma holders in Engineering / Technology were trained in the Industries for Practical Training on a monthly Stipend.
Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 500 vacancies for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - Rs. 8000 to 9000 ( per month)
|Name of the post||Stipend|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs.8000|
selection process :
- TN PWD will recruit the candidates on the basis of Short List and Document Verification.
How to apply TN PWD Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest TN PWD Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts through online mode from 10.01.2022 to 19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal). To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||10.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal)|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download TN PWD Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Apply Link - 2
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply TN PWD Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
TN PWD Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TN PWD Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 10.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
19.01.2022 (NATS Portal) | 31.01.2022 (TN PWD portal) is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You