TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Call Respondents Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 21.07.2020 | Tamilnadu SWD Recruitment Notification @ www.tnsocialwelfare.org
TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020: Social Welfare Department, Tamilnadu has announced the new employment notice [Press Release No: 01/2020] on 06.07.2020 for recruitment of Staff of Women Helpline (181). Applications are invites through post or mail from eligible candidates to fill up 15 posts in Women Helpline. As per the Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department 2020 notification, these vacancies are assigned for Call Respondents Posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given postal address or mail address on or before the last date 21.07.2020
Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 notification and TN SWD Recruitment application form is available @ www.tnsocialwelfare.org. Aspirants should hold Degree/ Master Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. TN Social Welfare Dept will recruit the candidates on interview basis. The appointment will be purely on merit and experience basis. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of TN Social Welfare vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Social Welfare Department, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Call Respondents|
|Qualification||Bachelor / Master Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.16000 per month|
|Starting Date||06.07.2020 ( Online - Email / Offline )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Call Respondents includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu WHL Call Respondents Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor in Social Work or Counseling Psychology or Psychology with minimum 1 year experience (or) Masters in Social Work or Counseling Psychology or Psychology.
- Should be willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 23 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via either online (mail) or offline (post).
- Postal Address : The Commissioner, Commissionerate of Social Welfare, 2nd floor, Panagal Malligai, Saidapet, Chennai – 15
- Mail Address: [email protected]
Steps to apply Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website of www.tnsocialwelfare.org.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Women Helpline Recruitment 2020- Last Date For Submission Of Application 21.07.2020“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TN Women Helpline Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Official Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.