TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Organizers, Cook & Cooks Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 197 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | TN NME Recruitment Notification @ www.tn.gov.in
TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020: Department of Social Welfare and NMP has released the new job notice on 16.09.2020 for recruitment of Female Employee i.e. Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்), Cooks (சமையலர்) and Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்). It invites offline application from eligible female candidates only. As per the TN Social Welfare Recruitment notification, overall 197 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 25.09.2020.
TN Social Welfare Department & NMP Recruitment notification & Tamilnadu NMP Recruitment application form is available @ www.tn.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Department of Social Welfare and NMP selection will be based on Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [TN]. More details of Chennai Social Welfare vacancy, upcoming TN Social Welfare Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Department of Social Welfare and NMP|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்), Cooks (சமையலர்) and Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்)|
|Qualification||5th Pass/ Fail | 8th Pass/ Fail | 10th pass ||
|Total Vacancy||197 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Offline ( Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்), Cooks (சமையலர்) and Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 197 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்)||49||Rs.7700-24200|
|Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்)||125||Rs.3000-9000|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Social Organizer, Cook & Cooks Assistant Vacancy
- Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்): 10th pass (Gen/ OBC) and 8th Pass/ Fail (ST).
- Cooks (சமையலர்): 8th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்): 5th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 40 years for Gen/ OBC and 18 to 40 years for ST candidates.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (Registered Post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address : ஆணையர், சமூக நலம் (ம) சத்துணவு திட்டத்துறை, 2வது தளம், பனகல் மாளிகை. சைதாப்பேட்டை, சென்னை 600015
How to apply Chennai Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tn.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Department of Social Welfare and NMP – Recruitment of Noon Meal Employee [Organizers, Cooks and Cook Assistants] – Last date 25th September 2020, 5 PM”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Tamilnadu NME Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.