TN TRB Polytechnic College Recruitment 2019 1060 Lecturers Posts
TN TRB Govt. Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2019 – TN TRB invites Online applications for recruitment of 1060 Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/ from 22.01.2020 to 12.02.2020 05:00 p.m. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TN TRB Recruitment 2018 1060 Lecturers Posts:
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 1060
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TN TRB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TN TRB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of the Post & Scale of Pay||Service||Post Code||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )||Tamil Nadu Educational Service||19PT||1060|
Subject wise Vacancies:
|SI No||SUBJECT||Short fall Vacancies in ST Category||Current Vacancies||TOTAL|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91||91|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||1||118||119|
|5.||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3||3|
|15.||Modern Office Practice||17||17|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Vacancy 2019:
Lecturer in Engineering subjects:
|Qualification||“ A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent : Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.” (As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017). *As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.|
Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects:
|Qualification||A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.|
– Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institution recognized by University Grants Commission.
– As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Education (P1) Department dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 or 10+2+4+2 / 10+3+3+2 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 11+2+3+2 pattern for non – engineering subject.
– As per G.O. (Ms) No.149 Higher Education (J2) Department, Dated:22/07/2016, Diploma / B.E., degree qualification acquired through Distance Education not equivalent to the qualification acquired through regular stream.
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. (Ms) No.156 Higher Education (B1) Department Dated: 15/09/2014. Go through TN TRB official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Lecturers||Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )|
Selection Procedure for TN TRB:
TN TRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- a) The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- b) Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
How to apply for TN TRB Lecturers Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/ from 22.01.2020 to 12.02.2020 05:00 p.m. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for TN TRB Lecturers Post:
|Date of Notification||27.11.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22.01.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.02.2020 05:00 p.m|
|Date of Examination||First week of May 2020|
TN TRB Lecturers Syllabus & Question Papers:
TN TRB Lecturers Official Notification & Application Link:
|TN TRB Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TN TRB Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TN TRB Addendum To Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TN TRB Equivalent Degree Subjects PDF||Click Here|
|TN TRB Online Application Form (Activated with in one hour)||Click Here|