TNAU Recruitment 2020 | Field Assistant, JRF, SRF & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Interview Date 29.07.2020 & 05.08.2020 | TNAU Recruitment Notification @ www.tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is going to recruit young and talented aspirants via Walk in Interview to fill up 13 vacancies. Recently TNAU has announced the TNAU Job Vacancy 2020 notification for above said TNAU vacancies. As per the TNAU notification 2020, these 13 vacancies are allocated for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Assistant posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TNAU Jobs oportunity and may attend the interview @ Periyakulam & Coimbatore and TNAU interview will be held on 29.07.2020 & 05.08.2020. Only eligible aspirants shall be interviewed.
Aspirants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ Ph.D./ Diploma and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNAU selection will be done on the basis of walk in interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Coimbatore & Periyakulam [Tamilnadu]. TNAU Field Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ www.tnau.ac.in. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNAU jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant|
|Qualification||Ph.D / B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA / B.Tech / Diploma ( Horti. , Agri. , Bio-informatics , Biotech )|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu ( Coimbatore & Periyakulam )|
|Salary||Rs.16000 - 50000|
|Starting Date||Walkin Interview|
|Last Date||Interview On : 29.07.2020 & 05.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TNAU Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 13 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||03||Rs.20000|
|Senior Research Fellow||04||Rs.31000 & Rs.35000|
|E-YUVA Project Assistant||01||Rs.15000|
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Field Assistant, SRF & Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Tech. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/ B.Tech. (Bio-informatics).
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Pathology/ Entomology.
- E-YUVA Coordinator: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) with MBA (or) M.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology).
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics / AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship.
- Technical Assistant & Field Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNAU selection will be done on the basis of walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the Location||Date & Time||Venue|
|Periyakulam||29.07.2020 [09.30 am]||The Dean, Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam|
|Coimbatore||05.08.2020 [9.00 am]||The Director (CPMB & B), TNAU, Coimbatore|
How to apply Tamilnadu TNAU Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tnau.ac.in.
- Click “Students Activities->Job Opportunities” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.