TNDALU Recruitment 2023 - Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has announced 60 Vacancies for Assistant Professor Posts. Last Date to apply 05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) Recruitment - TNDALU Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor job Notification | Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) Recruitment Notification. The TNDALU Recruitment 2023 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Assistant Professor posts. This notification was announced on 18.03.2023 , and applications are open to Masters Degree, Ph.D candidates for 60 vacancies in Chennai , Tamilnadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU)|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Masters Degree, Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamilnadu|
|Last Date||05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) :
Table of contents
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) is a public state university established in 1997 at Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university. It was named after B. R. Ambedkar, an Indian jurist, social reformer and the architect the Constitution of India.
TNDALU Assistant Professor Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Professor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
TNDALU has released 60 vacancies for Assistant Professor Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
|Assistant professor||The qualifications as per UGC Norms and the candidate must have qualified in NET/SLET or Ph.D. in
the relevant subject. The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject through
regular mode only. All selection shall be made as per Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Condition of
Service) Act, 2016, (i.e.) 10 +2 +3 +2 pattern only
Application fees :
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||Not Mentioned|
Mode of Application :
|Assistant Professor||As Per UGC Norms.|
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant Professor - Offline
|Assistant Professor||As Per UGC Norms.|
selection process :
How to apply TNDALU Recruitment 2023 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest TNDALU Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor posts through offline (by postal) mode from 18.03.2023 to 05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Poompozhil, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||18.03.2023|
|Last date to apply||05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download TNDALU Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download TNDALU Recruitment 2023 Application form
Download Apply Form
TNDALU Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from18.03.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.04.2023 at 5.45 pm is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You