TNFUSRC Notification 2020 – Opening for 320 Forest Guard Posts
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for Forest Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard – 227
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 93
- The candidates must have passed 12th, with Valid Driving Licence or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs.18,200 – Rs.57,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.01.2020 to 14.02.2020