TNJFU Recruitment 2020 | Visiting Faculty Posts | Total Vacancy 01| Last date 15.07.2020 | TNJFU Recruitment Notification @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University is going to conduct the Online interview for the appointment of Visiting Faculty for teaching Marine Electrical and Electronics for B.Tech., in Fisheries Nautical Technology programme. Particularly, 01 vacancy will be filled by TNJFU and these vacancies are allotted for Visiting Faculty Posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TN Fisheries University Jobs 2020. Interested candidates may send their brief bio-data along with scanned copy of relevant certificates to the given e-mail ID on or before 15.07.2020.
TNJFU may recruit the aspirants on online interview basis and interview will be held on 17.07.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at Thoothukudi [Tamilnadu]. Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Vacancies 2020 notification pdf is available @ www.tnjfu.ac.in. Applicants should possess B.E.,/B.Tech., and M.E.,/M.Tech., in relevant Engineering subject subject and should have attained prescribed age limit. More details of TN Fisheries Dept vacancy, upcoming TNJFU jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Visiting Faculty|
|Qualification||B.E., / B.Tech., M.E., / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||01|
| ||Job Location||Tuticorin , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.1000 per hour|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online - Mail )|
|Last Date||15.07.2020 | Online Interview 17.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU Visiting Faculty Vacancy
- Applicants should possess B.E., / B.Tech., and M.E., / M.Tech., in relevant Engineering subject subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview and interview will be held on 17.07.2020 in google meet platform.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit the Resume along with all documents through online ( Mail ) mode only.
- Mail Address : [email protected]
Steps to download TNJFU Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Online Interview – Visiting Faculty”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your resume to the given mail address before the last date ends.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.