TNJFU Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 05.01.2021 | Tamilnadu Fisheries University Recruitment Notification @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 : Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has announced new job notice [ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/2020] on 06.12.2020 for appointment of Assistant Professor (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences) in various units of TNJFU Nagapattinam. As per the TNJFU recruitment notification, offline mode applications are invited from eligible candidates and applications will be received up to 05.01.2021. There are 22 vacancies are filled by TNJFU and these vacancies are assigned for TNJFU Assistant Professor Vacancy. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu kindly submit the application on or before the last date.
Separate application with separate Registration fee is required for each post. TNJFU Assistant Professor Recruitment notification & TNJFU Recruitment Application Form is available @ www.tnjfu.ac.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TNJFU Faculty selection will be based on Interview & selected candidates will be appointed at Nagapattinam [Tamilnadu]. More details of TNJFU latest vacancy, upcoming TN Fisheries University notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of TNJFU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Degree , Ph.D||Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Nagapattinam , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – 18,2400 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline ( By Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Professor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.11.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TNJFU Faculty Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Ph.D in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- The candidates should possess the basic degree of B.F.Sc.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TNJFU Faculty selection will be based on
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 002
- Rs.2000 for all candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
- The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 06.12.2020
How to apply Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Assistant Professor (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences) in various units of Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.