TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 242 | Last Date 17.05.2020 ( Date Extended ) | TNPCB Job Application @ www.tnpcb.gov.in
TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (தமிழ்நாடு மாசு கட்டுப்பாடு வாரியம்) has circulated the new job notification [NOTIFICATION.No.02/ 2019] on 05.03.2020. Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 26.03.2020 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts i.e. Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist Posts. According to the TNPCB latest notification, overall 242 vacancies are allotted for TNPCB AE Recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in TNPCB and who have more passion in Tamilnadu government jobs those candidates kindly make the TNPCB online registration by using TNPCB login from 05.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for TNPCB Direct Recruitment 2020 is 17.05.2020 (Date Extended).
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (தமிழ்நாடு மாசு கட்டுப்பாடு வாரியம்)|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist|
|Qualification||Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree in relevant|
| ||Job Location||, Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500|
|Last Date||13.05.2020 date extended upto 17.05.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Details of TNPCB Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 242 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||78||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500|
|Environmental Scientist||70||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||Rs.19,500 – 62,000|
|Typist||56||Rs.19,500 – 62,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TNPCB AE, Typist & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNPCB will conduct online exam, skill test (only for Typist) & interview (Except Typist) for selection of suitable candidates for AE, Typist, Assistant & Scientist Posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widows candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnpcb.gov.in.
- Click “Direct Recruitment – 2020” find the advertisement “Direct Recruitment of TNPC Board for the post of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants) and Typists for the year of 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.