TNPL Recruitment 2020 | Shift Engineer, Semi Skilled & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 117 | Last Date 18.12.2020 | TNPL Engineer Recruitment Notification @ www.tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2020: Online mode applications are invited from engineering/ diploma holders to fill up 117 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Manapparai. TNPL Karur has recently circulated new job notification [DIPR/1170/Display/2020 & DIPR/1171/Display/2020] on 03.12.2020 for Tamilnadu TNPL job vacancy 2020. As per the TNPL notification, these 117 vacancies are allotted for Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer & Semi Skilled (B/C/D) posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can make the TNPL registration from 03.12.2020 to 18.12.2020 by using TNPL Registration form 2020. Applied candidates should send the print of the www.tnpl.com application form to given address on or before the last date 24.12.2020.
Aspirants who want to apply TNPL Karur Jobs 2020 those candidates must have finished Engineering / Diploma in respective disciplines and should have attained the prescribed age limit. TNPL Manapprai Recruitment 2020 notification & TNPL online application is available @ TNPL Career (www.tnpl.com). TNPL selection will be done on the basis of interview. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at Manapparai [Tamilnadu]. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online Applications for each post and send separate hard copy of the Application Forms with required documents. More details of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNPL Karur Jobs notices, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Job Category||State govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Shift Engineer, Plant Engineer, Semi Skilled|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, PG Diploma, 10th, 12th|
|Total Vacancy||117 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Tiruchirappalli , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.40,132-1,02,700 (per month)|
|Last Date||18.12.2020 | Last date for Hard copy : 24.12.2020|
|Apply Mode||Online, Offline|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Manager, Shift Engineer, Plant Engineer, Semi Skilled includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called as TNPL is a state government of Tamilnadu enterprise, to produce newsprint and writing papers. TNPL has been functioning since 1979. Headquarter of TNPL has been located in Chennai, Tamilnadu until now. TNPL produce products such as printing application, note books, computer stationery, office stationery, etc. Presently, TNPL exports their products to 20 countries around the world.
Tamilnadu TNPL 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the TNPL notification, overall 117 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager||14|
|Plant Engineer/ Assistant Manager||19|
|Semi Skilled (B/C/D)||84|
TNPL Salary Details
- Shift Engineer / Plant Engineer: Rs.85132
- Assistant Manager: Rs.102700
- Semi Skilled (B): Rs.47459
- Semi Skilled (C): Rs.41596 & Rs.45892
- Semi Skilled (D): Rs.40949
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Semiskilled, Plant Engineer & Other Posts
- Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager/ Plant Engineer: Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)/ Degree in concerned discipline.
- Semi Skilled: SSLC with NTC/ Diploma in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 29 years for Assistant Manager, 28 years for Plant/ Shift Engineer and 30 years for Semi Skilled Posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNPL selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants kindly make the online registration via concerned link then send the print of the application to following postal address
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR, TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
How to apply for TNPL Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tnpl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “DIPR/1170/Display/2020 & DIPR/1171/Display/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply URL”.
- Then enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited ?
B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, PG Diploma, 10th, 12th Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited ?
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited released 117 Posts vacancies for Assistant Manager, Shift Engineer, Plant Engineer, Semi Skilled Posts
✅ How to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online and Offline
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.40,132-1,02,700 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Max : 29 years for Assistant Manager, 28 years for Plant/ Shift Engineer and 30 years for Semi Skilled Posts. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited ?
The Job location for this post is Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 03.12.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
18.12.2020 is last date to apply for this post