TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Exam New Syllabus 2022 2023 | TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Exam Pattern 2022 2023 – Download Now
TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 :Candidates who you are preparing for TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Exams 2022. Here we update latest TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Syllabus and exam pattern. To help all the applicants, we collected the detailed TNPSC Syllabus 2022 directly from the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission it here. So, candidates who are searching for the TNPSC Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. Are you looking for the free download ? Then go through this section
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman|
|Total Vacancy||1089 Post|
|Salary||Rs.19500 to 71900 (Per Month)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR Method) :-
- Though the candidates are allowed to appear for any one of the Subject paper mentioned above, they will be considered for any of the posts mentioned in para. 5(B) of Notification, based on their qualification possessed by the candidates.
- Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will not be evaluated, if the candidate does not secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Only marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will be considered for ranking/selection.
- The questions in Paper–I and Part–B of Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English language. Part-A of Paper-II will be set only in Tamil Language.
- The candidate should appear for all the papers in the written examination for his/ her answer sheets to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself/ herself for any of the papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- If answers of the candidate for one paper is declared deemed not fit for valuation, the answers for the candidate for the remaining papers will not be evaluated.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.(Ms.)No.49, Human Resources Management (M1) Department, dated 23.05.2022, the differently abled candidates can avail exemptions from writing Part-A in Paper-II (Objective Type)(Tamil Eligibility Test) such candidates have to furnish the required details in the application without fail. Subsequent claim will be receive no attention. The candidates need to upload Disability Certificate as prescribed in G.O.(Ms.) No.08, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP-3.2) Department, dated 21.09.2021. (Annexure-V)
- Refer para 17 of “Instructions to Applicants” in regard to instructions to be followed while appearing for competitive examinations conducted by the Commission.
- The syllabus for written examination is available in Annexure-II to this Notification.
TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Syllabus PDF Download:
|Download TNPSC Field Surveyor & Draftsman Syllabus PDF Download||Download|