TNPSC Recruitment 2021 - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced 26 Vacancies for Assistant Geologist Posts in , Tamil Nadu - Last Date to apply 24.09.2021
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2021 - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced 26 Vacancies for Assistant Geologist Posts in , Tamil Nadu - Last Date to apply 24.09.2021
- 2 TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 :
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Geologist posts. This notification was announced on 25.08.2021. B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech candidates can apply for 26 vacancies in Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 24.09.2021 Candidate who seeks for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
|TNPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Geologist|
|Qualification||B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||26 Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.37,700 to 1,19,500 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Geologist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department (Post Code:1863)||15|
|Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department (Post Code:1750)||09|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department (Post Code:1677)||02|
Education Qualification :
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department (Post Code:1863)||“Must possess M. Sc degree in Geology of any University. Other things being equal preference will be given to candidates who possess practical experience in field work|
|Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department (Post Code:1750)||Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in Applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department (Post Code:1677)||“A degree in Geology of any recognised University.|
Application fees / payment details :
- Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Written Examination Fee: Rs.150
- Candidates have to pay required fee via online mode
Age limit :
- 18 Years to 34 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details :
- Assistant Geologist - Rs.37,700 to 1,19,500 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Geologist posts through Online mode from 25.08.2021 to 24.09.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||25.08.2021|
|Last date to apply||24.09.2021|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 25.08.2021
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
24.09.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You