TNPSC Recruitment 2022 - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced 15 Vacancies for Store Keeper, Junior Inspector Posts in Chennai , Tamil Nadu - Last Date to apply 14.10.2022
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Store Keeper, Junior Inspector posts. This notification was announced on 15.09.2022. 10thStd, 12thStd, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 15 vacancies in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 14.10.2022 Candidate who seeks for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Store Keeper, Junior Inspector|
|Qualification||10thStd, 12thStd, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||15 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Store Keeper, Junior Inspector includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Service||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service||Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Co-operative Department||14|
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department||1|
Education Qualification :
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs: Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e., S.S.L.C.) Or The certificate of eligibility for College courses of studies in the Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
- For Others: A pass in the Intermediate Examination or a pass in the PreUniversity Examination of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its financial grant.
Application fees / payment details :
- The TNPSC Group 3 Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only), is payable online through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card on or before the last date of submission of the online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Age limit :
- For the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Co-operative Department: 18-47 years
- For the Post of Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department: 18-32 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available Below
Selary Details :
- Store Keeper, Junior Inspector - As per norms
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
How to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for Store Keeper, Junior Inspector posts through Online mode from 15.09.2022 to 14.10.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||15.09.2022|
|Last date to apply||14.10.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.09.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
14.10.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You