TNRD Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 27.11.2020 | TNRD Recruitment Notification @ dindigul.nic.in
TNRD Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை) is going to fill up 26 vacancies in Dindigul District. Recently it has released the new employment notification on 06.11.2020 for Recruitment of Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer in Rural Development Department, Dindigul. It invites offline applications eligible candidates and applications will be received upto 27.11.2020. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given TNRD Dindigul address.
Dindigul TNRD recruitment 2020 notification and TNRD Recruitment application form is available @ dindigul.nic.in. Applicants should pass Diploma and age limit should be 35 years. TNRD selection will be based on Written test. Selected candidates will be placed at Dindigul [Tamilnadu]. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Candidates must be a domicile of concerned Panchayat. More details of Tamilnadu TNRD recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNRD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Rural Development|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Drafting Officer, Overseer|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Dindigul , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Drafting Officer, Overseer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About TN Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is established to implement state and central schemes in rural areas. Their main role is poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment and natural Disorder rehabilitation. The Panchayat Raj Department has various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions and 31 District Panchayats.
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNRD selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
மாவட்ட ஆட்சி தலைவரின் நேர்முக உதவியாளர் (வளர்ச்சி), 154, மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரக வளர்ச்சிப்பிரிவு, மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரகம் – 624 005 திண்டுக்கல்
How to apply TNRD Recruitment 2020 Dindigul
- Go to official website dindigul.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment->Notices” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Overseer, Junior Drafting Officer in Rural Development Department, Dindigul“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.