Tomia Recruitment 2022 - Tomia is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of ASP.Net Developer Apply Online @ official website
Tomia Recruitment Notification - Tomia Career Notification for ASP.Net Developer role | Tomia job opening Online Application. Tomia is currently recruiting candidates for ASP.Net Developer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Tomia, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the ASP.Net Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||ASP.Net Developer|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Tomia :
Table of contents
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, IoT and 5G. With regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups.
Detailed Job Description :
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
- Implement software enhancements to product and defect fixes.
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work.
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24×7 cycles and defined SLAs.
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities.
- Support and assist in production operations.
- Other Duties may be assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design – Use feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles.
- Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Analytical Skills – Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
- Database Skills – Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
- Telecom Experience is a plus.
Desired Skills :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Upto 2 years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the ASP.Net Developer post at Tomia includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tomia Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Tomia Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tomia Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tomia Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Tomia Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tomia Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,