TPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 22 Sub Inspector Posts | Last date : 05.10.2020 | Apply Online @ tpsc.nic.in
TPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 : Tripura Public Service Commission has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Any Degree for 22 Sub Inspector Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tripura|
|Salary||Rs.34,700 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sub Inspector includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Total Vacancies : 22 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Sub Inspector||22 (SC-04,ST-07,UR-11)|
Qualification : Graduate in any discipline
|For General Candidates||Rs.150|
|For SC/ST/BPL card holders/PWD Candidates||Rs.100|
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- 21 Years – 28 Years as on 01-01-2020 (SC/ST+5 Yrs.)
Pay Scale: Rs.34,700
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for TPSC Sub Inspector Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of TPSC have to apply for latest TPSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector posts through Online mode from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official TPSC website tpsc.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Sub Inspector Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tripura Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.