TPSC Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant (Grade II) posts | 100 Vacancies | Last Date : 23.10.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply Online @ tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2020: TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION invites application for the posts of Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II) under GA(P&T) Department. TPSC released new job notification (Advt. No.06/2020) for filling up 100 vacancies under GA (P&T) department. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online for the post @ tpsc.nic.in. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants seeking government Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 23.10.2020 (Date Extended)
Applicants can apply online via application portal available in the official website from 24.09.2020. Candidates need not to attach their relevant documents with the application. Original documents are verified at the time of Interview. Selection will be based on three successive stages i.e (Preliminary Examination/ Type Writing/ Shorthand Writing & Transcription/ Main Examination). Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should submit the application via online only. Maximum age limit is 41 years as on 23.10.2020 (Date Extended). Applicants should pass 10+2 from a recognized university. More Details of TPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Notices will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Qualification||ITI / 10th / 12th|
|Total Vacancy||100 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tripura|
|Salary||Rs.5,700-24,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||23.10.2020 (Date Extended)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Personal Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of TPSC Jobs 2020:
- The above mentioned posts is all permanent posts. Category wise vacancies are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Category Wise Details:
|Category||No of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Civil Service Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board / University.
(a) Candidates who have completed their 12th or Equivalent/ 10th with Stenography Course in ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik
(b) He/She shall have Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months
(c) He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively
(d) The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman /PH) candidates
- Age Limit is 18- 41 Years as on 16.10.2020
- The examination will be conduct in three successive stages namely I) Preliminary Examination II) Type Writing/ Shorthand Writing & Transcription III) Main Examination.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Type Writing, Shorthand Writing & Transcription
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.150/– for General Candidates.
- Rs.100/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Check official website to know the payment details.
Tripura Public Service Commission Online Application:
- Go to the official website @ www.tpsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Online application portal will be live from 24.09.2020
- Once it Opens, Click ‘Online Application Link‘ given in the notification.
- Fill the details carefully in the Online Submitted Application.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online