Trane Technologies Hiring - Trane Technologies is recruiting Masters, Bachelor’s degree candidates for the role of Cyber Security Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Trane Technologies Recruitment Notification - Trane Technologies Career Notification for Cyber Security Engineer role | Trane Technologies job opening Online Application. Trane Technologies is currently recruiting candidates for Cyber Security Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Masters, Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Trane Technologies, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Cyber Security Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Qualification||Masters, Bachelor’s degree|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Trane Technologies :
Table of contents
Trane Technologies plc is an American Irish-domiciled diversified industrial manufacturing company formed in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. It is headquartered near Dublin, Ireland.
Detailed Job Description :
Trane Technologies is seeking candidates to determine if vulnerabilities exist in control product offerings in our connected strategy. This includes assessing the security of cloud and web applications and embedded systems, including operating systems, software/firmware applications, embedded devices, and communications networks, with an emphasis on the cybersecurity of software and control systems.
This role is responsible for working with controls engineering team members of Trane strategic business units to identify business and technology vulnerabilities during product development phases of the Trane Technologies Product Development Process and recommend security requirements to address them. Assessment responsibilities will include test artifacts for coverage related to security aspects, hands-on threat modeling, hands-on vulnerability assessment services, hands-on penetration testing, and coaching of less experienced analysts.
- Use black box and/or white box techniques (e.g., SAST/DAST) to locate vulnerabilities
- Good exposure to scripting and command-line configuration and utilities required
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, protocols, web services, and interfaces required
- Knowledge of penetration testing techniques, application security vulnerabilities, OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, CWE, etc. required
- Should have good knowledge on Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline with an emphasis on cybersecurity.
- Strong understanding of operational technology principles, concepts, and techniques
- Experience with system security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for operational technology
- Minimum 0 to 2 years’ experience in Application Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, etc
- Understanding and skill in cybersecurity tools and environments, i.e. Kali Linux, McAfee, Metasploit, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, SEC588, GMOB, OSCP and CSSLP Certification preferred.
- Working experience with OWASP Top 10 for web applications
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cyber Security Engineer post at Trane Technologies includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Trane Technologies Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Trane Technologies Hiring )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Trane Technologies Hiring – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Trane Technologies Hiring ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Trane Technologies Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Trane Technologies Hiring ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,