TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 - TransUnion is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Data Engineer Apply Online @ official website
TransUnion Recruitment Notification - TransUnion Career Notification for Data Engineer role | TransUnion job opening Online Application. TransUnion is currently recruiting candidates for Data Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with TransUnion, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||Freshers (0-3 years)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About TransUnion :
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person
Detailed Job Description :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language is desired
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Gather, Transform, Validate, aggregate and report on client data.
- Analyze data to systematically apply in-house developed, complex analysis technology to test the data quality and create benchmark solutions.
- Work directly with clients and other financial institutions to resolve critical issues in data quality
- Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
- Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis
- Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
- Create documentation to define business needs
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Engineer post at TransUnion includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
TransUnion Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the TransUnion Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,