Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021 | Travelex has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com candidates for Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021 : Travelex has to recruit candidates for Analyst positios through off campus in Mumbai Maharastra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Travelex you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharastra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Travelex : Founded in 1976 Travelex has grown to become one of the market leading specialist providers of foreign exchange products, solutions and services, operating across the entire value chain of the foreign exchange industry in more than 20 countries. We have developed a growing network of over 900 ATMs and more than 1,100 stores in the some of the world’s top international airports and in major transport hubs, premium shopping malls, high street locations, supermarkets and city centers.
Detailed Job Description For Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021
- The job holder will be responsible for all system support queries, user support, static data management and maintaining system integrity for Finance Travelex systems – Proactis, CODA, TLM and Blackline. Also providing user administration for Concur & E-Banking.
- The job holder will define and develop a single and common view of the truth by leveraging the service provider’s information gathering and reporting systems where possible
- The job holder may specialise in the management of one system but will be required to work across different systems to provide support as the business requires
- The job holder may also be expected to deliver projects as per the BRD (business requirements document) in liaison with the IT team
- Ensure system integrity – Perform Monthly Housekeeping.
- Responding to urgent system queries or system failures and manage relevant system management E-mail box
- Support the development of change requests and ensuring they are appropriate and fit for purpose
- Works with any system roll-out or development of functional requirements to ensure smooth transition across the business
- Undertakes support to projects as appropriate providing expertise on the relevant systems and guidance on potential issues and solutions
- Manage central processes in the relevant system, e.g. Inter-company trace/background matching
- Manage system integrity checks – e.g. interfaces/Statements etc
- Configure new system functionality to meet business requirements (Age debt/Background matching/ Ad Hoc Reports)
- Conduct system testing (UAT) for any projects
- Maintain a working test environment ensuring it is aligned with production.
- Set up and maintain Credit Management/Accounts Payable functions
- Set up and maintain accurate static data (Accounts/Centres/Customer/Suppliers/banks etc.)
- Perform periodic tasks (Month end/Year end /Archiving/Update masters etc.)
- Monitor and clear (In-tray) - data holding area (Monthly)
- Master Creation/Update (Vendor, User & other)
- Assist in queries raised by Finance users for Ledger in CODA
- Monitoring and updating the authorization matrix
- Assisting the auditors with the backend data for Audit purpose (extracting ledgers)
- Close co-ordination with Onshore team for year-end process
- Year-end roll forward balances for all entities
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Evaluate impacts of potential control deficiencies and work with Finance Operations & Finance Reporting leads and managers to ensure timely resolution
- Develop sound professional working relationships with Finance colleagues, business staff and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
- Responsible for pro-active and regular communication with other areas of Finance and the business in relation to the provision of Finance Operations/Finance Reporting services
- Actively communicate and seek feedback from colleagues and customers
- Play a participative part in Team Briefs
- Be proactive in the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions relating to Travelex Finance
- Ensure feedback to line manager outlining general activities of role and ‘how we are doing’
- Undertakes any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Complies with all Company Health and Safety policies and legislation in the performance of their duties and responsibilities
- Maintains confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
- Manage expenses in accordance with Company Expense Policy
- Carries out any other reasonable duties commensurate with their capability
- Preferably B.E or (BSC/ Commerce) with minimum of 2 years of experience in a MNC environment.
- Should have Finance domain experience in any ERP.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written with the ability to operate at all levels of the business.
- Proficient use and knowledge of business systems and analytical tools (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage own workload, to time and desired levels of quality
- Knowledge of core Travelex Finance systems – CODA, TLM, Proactis. Experience in other ERP systems would also be an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Travelex this hiring for which position ?
Travelex hiring candidates for Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Travelex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharastra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires