True Fit Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech | Mumbai, Maharashtra | Apply Online @ Official Website
True Fit Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: True Fit company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check True Fit address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
True Fit Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : True Fit – True Fit is a data-driven personalization platform for footwear and apparel retailers that uses rich connected data and machine learning to enable personal experiences for fashion retailers. It has organized the largest platform of apparel and footwear data through its partnerships with thousands of top brands, the world’s leading retailers, and millions of consumers. True Fit mapped the first-ever Genome™ for footwear and apparel. This unparalleled data set is the fuel for deep personalization, which helps retailers and brands unlock digital growth in the nearly $2 trillion footwear and apparel industry.
||Company Name||True Fit|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Maharashtra , Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For True Fit Jobs 2020 :
- Develop Software: Design, implement, test, and support high-quality software, used by millions of consumers every day, in an agile, iterative development culture.
- Build Services & apply Machine Learning: Implement, test, and support Big Data-driven, ML-based algorithms along with services and web applications to serve them to end-users.
- Focus on Performance: Make that software hit our Service-Level Agreements, improving data lake coverage to get more and more products available for personalised recommendations.
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and algorithms, often while designing and building the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritize, build, and support our applications.
Skills Required For True Fit Jobs 2020 :
- Experience developing and releasing commercial software, especially software with a large user base or strict performance requirements.
- Collaboration skills: Work together with members of various internal teams, including listening and communicating.
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Knowledge of Signal Processing: Algorithms, Linear Algebra, Machine Learning, Computer Systems/Architecture.
- Experience with Machine learning, especially in commercial environments.
- Passion: Has an interest in our business domain (fashion), solution space (Big Data Machine Learning), or technology stack.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a quantitative field (e.g., Math, Physics, Engineering).
Documents to be Carried for True Fit Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For True Fit Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.