Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 | District Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 09.11.2020 | Apply @ tshc.gov.in
TS High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad has circulated the new employment notice [59/2020-RC] for Law Graduates. Telangana High Court invites applications through offline for direct Recruitment to 09 posts of District Judge in the Telangana State Judicial Service. As per the Telangana High Court Jobs Notification 2020, these 09 vacancies are allocated for TS High Court District Judge vacancy 2020. Candidates can apply for this TS High Court Recruitment 2020 from 21.10.2020 @ tshc.gov.in. The last date to send the application form is 09.11.2020.
Candidates must have been practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years in any court. Applicants must be Law Graduates and age limit should be 35 years to 45 years. TS High Court recruitment process will be based on Written Test/ Viva Voce Test. Telangana High Court District Judge exam will be intimated to candidates. Selected candidates will be appointed at High Court for the State of Telangana. Applicants should apply through the format given below. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Telangana High Court recruitment vacancy, upcoming TS High Court Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Telangana High Court|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Rs.51,550 - 63,070 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of District Judge includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Posts:
- Applicants must be a Law Graduates +7 Yrs. Exp.
- Candidates must have been practicing as an Advocate in any court.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35-45 Years (SC/ST/SEBC +3 Yrs.) as on 01-10-2020
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Pay Scale : Rs.51,550-1230-58930-1380-63,070
- TS High Court recruitment process will be based on Written Test/ Viva Voce Test.
Mode of Application:
- Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Application should reach Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad-500063
- Rs.1000 for General candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High High Court for the state of Telangana, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
Telangana High Court District Judge application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|Chief Secretary, Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th Floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad 500063|
How to apply Telangana High Court Jobs Notification 2020:
Candidates willing to be a part of Telangana High Court have to apply for latest Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 for District Judge posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 21.10.2020 to 09.11.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Telangana High Court website hc.ts.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of District Judge Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Telangana High Court asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 09.11.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………