TSPSC Recruitment 2020 | Lab Technician & Veterinary Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 17.08.2020 | TSPSC Latest Notification @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Telangana Public Service Commission invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. TSPSC is going to fill up 22 vacancies in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary university in the State of Telangana. Recently new job notification [NOTIFICATION NO. 05/2020 & NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2020] was released by Telangana TSPSC. There are 22 aspirants will be recruited for TSPSC Latest Vacancy. These 22 vacancies are allotted for Lab Technician & Veterinary Assistant Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the TSPSC Latest Notification, apply online link will be activated on 28.07.2020 and it will be closed on 17.08.2020. Telangana Public Service Commission. Aspirants who are seeking Telangana Government Jobs can apply to this TSPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment apply online and TSPSC notification is available @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Telangana PSC will recruit the aspirants via Written test (Computer Based or OMR Based). After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Telangana State. Applicants who hold SSC/ Degree from recognized board or university. Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 34 years. More details of TSPSC Jobs, upcoming TSPSC Notification, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Lab Technician , Veterinary Assistant|
| ||Job Location||, Telangana|
|Salary||Rs.18,400 – 58,330|
|Starting Date||28.07.2020 ( Apply Online )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Lab Technician , Veterinary Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission shortly TSPSC is a state government agency of Telangana which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. TSPSC has been functioning since 2014. The commission is located at Prathibha Bhavan, Hyderabad which is the capital of Telangana. The commission recruit staffs every year by conducting Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
TSPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Lab Technician||09||Rs.19,500 – 58,330|
|Veterinary Assistant||13||Rs.18,400 – 55,410|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Technician & Veterinary Assistant Vacancy
- Lab Technician: Degree in Science Group i.e., BSC & Degree with Medical Lab Technology / Diploma in Medical Laboratory.
- Veterinary Assistant: SSC Examination or its equivalent and Animal Husbandry / Poultry Polytechnic Diploma certificate of SVVU / PVNRTVU.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 34 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TSPSC will recruit the aspirants via Written Test (Computer Based or OMR Based).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.280 for all candidates and Rs.200 for BC, SC & ST of Telangana State/ Unemployed/ PH & Ex-service men candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online through SBI ePay.
How to apply TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tspsc.gov.in.
- Click “Direct Recruitment” find the advertisement “NOTIFICATION NO. 05/2020 & NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TSPSC Jobs Online form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip