TSPSC – Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Special Qualifying Test for Non – Teaching Staff | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 11.09.2020 | TSPSC Notification @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Telangana Public Service Commission New jobs notification [NOTIFICATION NO. 07/2020] was circulated on 14.08.2020 by Telangana Public Service Commission. Applications are invited On-line from Non – teaching staff of the department of Technical Education who are appointed by promotion as Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges in the State of Telangana. It is going to conduct the Special Qualifying Test for Non-Teaching Staff of the Department of Technical Education. According to the TSPSC Latest Notification, there are various vacancies are filled by TSPSC. Aspirants who are seeking Telangana Government Jobs kindly make the TSPSC Registration from 18.08.2020 to 11.09.2020.
TSPSC will recruit the aspirants via Written test & Oral Test. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Telangana State. TSPSC Recruitment apply online and TSPSC notification is available @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Applicants who hold Bachelor degree/ Master Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of TSPSC Jobs, upcoming TSPSC Notification, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Special Qualifying Test for Non – Teaching Staff|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Telangana|
Here you will get the details for the post of Special Qualifying Test for Non – Teaching Staff includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission shortly TSPSC is a state government agency of Telangana which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. TSPSC has been functioning since 2014. The commission is located at Prathibha Bhavan, Hyderabad which is the capital of Telangana. The commission recruit staffs every year by conducting Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Special Qualifying Test for Non – Teaching Staff
- Applicants who hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in concerned disciplines.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TSPSC will recruit the aspirants via Written test & Oral test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay applications fee Rs.200 & examination fee Rs.120 via On-line or e-pay.
How to apply TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tspsc.gov.in.
- Click “Direct Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification No. 07/2020,Dt: 14/08/2020 SPECIAL QUALIFYING TEST FOR NON – TEACHING STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TSPSC Jobs Online form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip