TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 | Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam has announced 97 Vacancies for State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager Posts in Guwahati , Assam | Last Date to apply 25.01.2021 | www.jobvision.in
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 : Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager posts. This notification was announced on 08.01.2021. 12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, M.Sc, MBA, Bachelor.Degree, Master.Degree candidates can apply for 97 vacancies in Guwahati Assam . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 25.01.2021 Candidate who seeks for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, M.Sc, MBA, Bachelor.Degree, Master.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||97 Post|
| ||Job Location||Guwahati Assam|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 to 35,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam : Tea-garden community are multi ethnic groups of tea garden workers and their dependents in Assam. They are officially referred as Tea-tribes by Government of Assam. They are the descendants of tribals and backward castes brought by the British colonial planters as indentured labourers from the regions of present-day Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh into colonial Assam during 1860-90s in multiple phases for the purpose of being employed in the tea gardens industry as labourers. They are heterogeneous, multi-ethnic which includes many tribal and caste groups. They are found mainly in those districts of Upper Assam and Northern Brahmaputra belt where there is high concentration of tea gardens like Kokrajhar, Udalguri, Sonitpur, Nagaon, Golaghat, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia. There is a sizeable population of the community in the Barak Valley region of Assam as well in the districts of Cachar, Karimganj and Hailakandi. The total population is estimated to be around 6.5 million(citation needed) of which estimated 4 million reside in residential quarters built inside 799 tea estates spread across tea growing regions of Assam. Another 2.5 million reside in the nearby villages spread across those tea growing regions. They are not a single ethnic group but consists of different ethnic group speaking dozens of languages and have different set of cultures. They speak several languages including Sora, Odia, Sadri, Kurmali, Santali, Kurukh, Kharia, Kui, Gondi and Mundari. Sadri with some Assamese influence serve as lingua franca among the community.
Vacancy Details for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
- As per the notification, overall 97 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|State Programme Manager||01|
|State MIS Manager||01|
|Data Entry Operators||48|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
|State Programme Manager||Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication|
|State MIS Manager||BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA from Govt. recognized University or Institute|
|Accounts Manager||Graduate in Commerce stream|
|Data Entry Operators||PU/ HSSLC or equivalent exam|
Application fees and payment details for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
- There will be no application fee.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|State Programme Manager||45 Years|
|Programme Managers||45 Years|
|State MIS Manager||62 Years (Retd AFS persons may also apply)|
|Accounts Manager||45 Years|
|Data Entry Operators||45 Years|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.15,000 to 35,000 (per month)
|State Programme Manager||Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000|
|Programme Managers||Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000|
|State MIS Manager||Rs.30,000|
|Data Entry Operators||Rs.15,000|
selection process :
TTWD selection will be based on
- Written Test (All Posts)
- Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO)
- Viva Voce (Except DEO)
How to apply TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 for State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager posts through Online mode from 08.01.2021 to 25.01.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (21.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 08.01.2021
- Last date to apply : 25.01.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 ?
12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, M.Sc, MBA, Bachelor.Degree, Master.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 ?
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam released 97 vacancies for State Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator, Programme Manager, Accounts Manager, MIS Manager Posts
✅ How to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.15,000 to 35,000 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Accounts Manager: 21 to 62 years | All Other Posts: 21 to 45 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Guwahati Assam
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 08.01.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
25.01.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online