TWAD - Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) has announced 05 Vacancies for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator Posts. Last Date to apply 11.05.2023
Table of contents
- 1 TWAD - Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) has announced 05 Vacancies for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator Posts. Last Date to apply 11.05.2023
- 2 TWAD Recruitment 2023 Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply TWAD :
- 4 TWAD - FAQs :
Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) Recruitment - TWAD for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator job Notification | Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) Recruitment Notification. The TWAD has released a new job vacancy announcement for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator posts. This notification was announced on 26.04.2023 , and applications are open to Degree in Engineering candidates for 05 vacancies in , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 11.05.2023 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD)|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,25,000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) :
Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD Board) is a public agency formed by the Government of Tamil Nadu, under the Ministry of Local Administration and Water Supply, assigned with the task of implementing all water supply and sewerage schemes to the state of Tamil Nadu (except the Chennai Metropolitan Area)
TWAD Recruitment 2023 Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
TWAD Recruitment 2023 has released 05 vacancies for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
- As per TWAD official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Application fees :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Advisor, Regional Co-ordinator||Mentioned Official Website|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator - Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,25,000/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Advisor||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|Regional Co-Ordinator||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply TWAD :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest TWAD for Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator posts through offline (by postal) mode from 26.04.2023 to 11.05.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 11.05.2023.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|The Joint Chief Engineer (CoM), TWAD Board Head Office, 31, Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||26.04.2023|
|Last date to apply||11.05.2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download TWAD Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download TWAD Application form
Download Apply Form
TWAD - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for TWAD ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from26.04.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
11.05.2023 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You