Twitter Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Twitter – Twitter is an American micro blogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. Tweets were originally restricted to 140 characters, but on November 7, 2017, this limit was doubled to 280 for all languages except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Registered users can post, like, and retweet tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
|Details Of Twitter Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||3+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Availavble Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Twitter Jobs 2020 :
- Able to write code that is clean, correct, simple, maintainable, readable, debuggable and testable
- Work with architects, senior engineers, product managers and peers to develop technical designs and implement identity and access management solutions against departmental roadmaps
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work; follows through to completion
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with internal audit and compliance teams to identify, remediate, and prevent issues & risks
- Collaborate with production operations team to deploy functionality and provide post-production support
- Writing technical documentation that is clear, well-organized and maintainable.
Skills Required For Twitter Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in development, and implementation of identity, authentication, access management and system integration software solutions
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements, design documents and technical solutions. Able to work within a defined SDLC process
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication. Able to work as part of a larger team
- 3+ years of enterprise wide experience in the identity & access management domain
- 3+ years of working with production environments, supporting operational issues
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization
- Experience in WebServices design and development
- Developed applications/services in Java/Scala/Ruby/Python
- Experience adding authentication and authorization layer to existing services to consume OAuth, OpenID and SAML protocols
- Experience with service to service authentication
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- GCP and AWS experience environments a plus
- LDAP directories experience a plus
Documents to be Carried for Twitter Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Twitter Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.